A glimpse of changes made to our platform in 2022.
We've added a previous and next month button for a better experience when navigating through your vehicle's calendar.
- (Month View) Calendar pages should now load 4x as fast as before.
- Added a new label for software updates that pertain to Full Self-Driving Beta builds.
- Manually updating the cost of charging sessions on mobile devices will now display a number pad.
Bug Fixes and Performance
- Optimized the handling of translated strings across all pages of the service.
- Resolved an issue causing safety scores not logging. For vehicles impacted, you will need to re-enable Safety Score logging via Vehicle Settings.
- Updated disclaimers displayed on the safety score metrics page to avoid confusion about when to expect new invites to roll out.
- Resolved an issue with the date range selection dropdown not allowing selection of "Today", without first selecting another option.
- Applied changes to cost calculations for charging sessions lasting longer than 24 hours.
- Applied changes to cost calculations to more accurately detect and determine voltage fluctuations.
- You can now select 2022 when accessing the vehicle calendar.
Other Changes and Improvements
- You can now resume a lapsed premium subscription if no payment method is provided as long as there is credit available.